Sunday 15 June 2014

There may be a few Blogs missing in the near future

I am the only one in the company who contributes to the Blog (currently) and my wife is heavily pregnant.

now she is not due until the 27th but as most of you know, baby's come when they want to, not when they are due...

So I will make you groan with this and see how I get on...

One pregnant lady was in an accident and she woke up in the hospital. She noticed she was not pregnant anymore and asked the nurse what happened to her baby.

And the nurse replied -- -"You have two healthy babies, a boy and a girl!" The lady said, "Oh, I must name them," but the nurse said, "You were unconscious, so we called your brother, and he named them!" The lady said, "But he's as dumb as a box of rocks! So what are their names?-

The nurse said, "The girl is called "Denise." The woman replied, "Well that is a pretty name, so what did he name my boy?"

The nurse replied, "Denephew!"

have a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment